KETERKAITAN JALINAN INTERPERSONAL DAN TEMPAT KERJA TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA KARYAWAN MA’HAD MUHAMMADIYAH DAARUL ULUM MAJENANG CILACAP
AbstractThis paper tries to reveal the relationship of interpersonal relation and work environment toward job satisfaction of employees in ma'had Muhammadiyah Daarul Ulum Majenang Cilacap. This research was carried out on all existing active employee, which are 50 people. This study utilizes the instrument test and hypothesis test through SPSS 16.0 for Windows. The findings show that based on the t test, the value of tcount is 3.147> t table 1.299 and the significant value is 0.003 <0.05. Therefore, it can be claimed that partially interpersonal relations (X1) significantly influence employee job satisfaction. While the work environment variable tcount 10.390> ttable 1.299 and a significant value of 0.000 <0.05. Consequently, it can be claimed that partially work environment consist of a substantial influence on employee job satisfaction. Based on the F test, Fcount 194.06> Ftable 3.19. Hence, it proved that interpersonal relations and work environment jointly influence job contentment. Furthermore, the analysis of determination shows a significant contribution from interpersonal relations and work environment on employee job contentment, as obtained R square (R2) of 0.892. Thus, 89.2% of employee job satisfaction is influenced by interpersonal relations and work environment, while the remaining 10.8% is affected by different variables which is not executed in this study.
Rahmat, Jalaludin. 2007. Psikologi Komunikasi. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.
Robbins, Stephen P. dan Timothi A. Judge. 2007. Perilaku Organisasi. Ed.12. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
Siagian, S. P. 2008. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta. Bumi Aksara.
Suharsimi, Arikunto. 2006. Prosedur Penelitian. Jakarta: PT. Rineka Cipta.
Wisnuwardhani, Dian dan Mashoedi, Sri Fatmawati. 2012. Hubungan interpersonal. Jakarta: Salemba Humanika
Performance: Jurnal Bisnis & Akuntansi allows readers to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of its articles and allow readers to use them for any other lawful purpose. The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions. Finally, the journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
In most cases, appropriate attribution can be provided by simply citing the original article, for example:
Sakdiyah, H. (2017). ANALISIS PENERAPAN ENVIROMENTAL MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING (EMA) PADA RSUD DR.H.SLAMET MARTODJIRJO PAMEKASAN. PERFORMANCE: Jurnal Bisnis & Akuntansi, 7(1), 1-18. doi:https://doi.org/10.24929/feb.v7i1.343
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.