Carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
A. General Requirements
The minimum standard requirements of Journal Of Health Science must be
- Written in Indonesian and English.
- The author name should be accompanied by complete affiliation address and corresponding email .
- The length of submitted paper is at least 6 pages and no more than 12 pages. Editors will be evaluated if the papers are needing more pages than 12 pages.
- Use of a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management and formatting, and choose APA style
- Make sure that your paper is prepared using the Journal Of Health Science paper template
B. Structure of The Manuscript
The manuscript must be prepared and suggested present follow the structure:
- Title. The title of paper typing in sentence case, without Acronym or abbreviation, case study
- Abstract. Written briefly in English and Indonesian in one paragraph of 150-200 WORDS; No citation; State in the abstract a primary objective, research design, methodology, main outcomes and results, and the conclusions.
- Section structure. Authors are suggested to present their articles in the section structure: Introduction - Method - Results and Discussion – Conclusion- Acknowledgement-References
- References. Expect a minimum of 15 references with minimum 70% references primarily.
For further explication, could be found at "TEMPLATE". The TEMPLATE could be download on the side bar.
The article could be submited online by register as an author.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The Authors submitting the manuscripts do so on the understanding that if they are accepted for publications, copyright of the articles shall be assigned to Universitas Wiraraja as publisher of the Journal Of Health Science.
Scientific article do not contain substances of plagiarism. Articles submitted has never been published and not under consideration for publication in another journal or proceedings either in print or digital.
Manuscript should be written in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, atau WordPerfect document format. Ensuring the paper conform to standard of Journal Of Health Science template
It used of a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management and formatting, and have choosen the APA style.
If it is available, URL for the references please to be included and be ascertained in inaccessible conditions
Authors who publish with Journal Of Health Science agree to the following terms:
- All articles published are Open Access that means they will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We use the CC-BY-SA license options under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0). Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0). CC-BY-SA assures that all works will be available under CC-BY-SA always and no risk of commercial actions against the will of the copyright holder.
- Anyone can use, copy and disseminate the material in any medium or format; as well as re-use, re-mix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially. However, they must acknowledge the authors by giving appropriate credits (cite to the article or content), provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made and use under the same license as the original.
- Authors retain copyright and grant license rights in their article to Universitas Wiraraja as publisher of the Journal Of Health Science
- Authors have the right to retain patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights (including research data).
- Authors have the right to proper attribution and credit for the published work.
Copyright Transfer Agreement
- The Authors submitting the manuscripts do so on the understanding that if they are accepted for publications, copyright of the articles shall be assigned to Universitas Wiraraja as publisher of the Journal Of Health Science.
- Universitas Wiraraja as publisher of The Journal Of Health Science, the Editors, and the Editorial Board Members of the Journal Of Health Science make every efforts to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements are published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and circulars published in the Journal Of Health Science are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
- The publisher may revoke the publication for violating the ethical code of conduct
Names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for purposes other than this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or for the any other party.
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Submission: 0.00 (IDR)
Authors are required to pay an Article Submission Fee as part of the submission process to contribute to review costs.
Article Publication: 300.000.00 (IDR)
If this paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay an Article Publication Fee to cover publications costs.