The publication code of ethics is a norm that must be obeyed by writers who are going to publish their scientific works in publication media. The basic norms in publishing are prioritizing, moral, scientific integrity, and the honesty of the writer.
Moral : able to distinguish good and bad behavior in writing.
Scientific integrity : upholding scientific principles, essence and truth, so as not to sacrifice them for any interest.
Honesty : what the writer does is in accordance with the actual objective conditions, and does not do things that are not properly done in research / writing (misconduct)
The code of ethics that must be met by authors who will publish their scientific articles on Jurnal Ilmiah MITSU :
- Authors must uphold the scientific conduct in understanding the benefits / advantages and risks of published papers.
- Articles published are free from malalaku (misconduct), including: Fabrication (fabrication), data falsification (falsification), and plagiarism / autoplagiarism.
- Authors are required to include adequate citation in all statements, ideas, data, which are not the results of their research.
- Articles published in their field of science are appropriate or relevant to the field of science of the MITSU Scientific Journal, namely Civil Engineering.
- Published articles do not cause clashes with certain parties or have the potential to upset the public.
- The writers listed in published articles are really those who are competent and have a meaningful contribution to writing the article.
- The author does not double-publish the articles to be published (double manuscript submission) to journals or other means of publication, simultaneously (simultaneously)
- Part or the whole of the article published has never been published in other publications.
- Published articles are original (original) research results, ideas or thoughts of the Author, which are guaranteed a Plagiarism Free Statement which is written on the seal by the Author.
Every writer in the Jurnal Ilmiah MITSU is required to fill in a Statement Letter explaining that the article has never been published in any journal or conference / seminar. Sample Statement Letter can be downloaded at the Declaration Letter link in website.