Publication ethics is a norm that must be obeyed by authors who will publish their scientific work in media publications. The basic rule in papers is to prioritize:
- Moral; able to distinguish good behavior from bad writing.
- Scientific integrity, which is to uphold scientific principles, essence, and truth.
- Honesty means what is done by the writer following the actual objective conditions, and does not do things that should not be done in research/writing (misconduct).
Code of ethics that must be fulfilled by the authors who will publish their scientific articles in the Journal of Cemara Agriculture:
- The author must uphold the scientific conduct to understand the benefits/advantages and risks of the published article.
- Materials to be published are free from fabrication, fabrication of data (falsification), and plagiarism/auto plagiarism.
- The author must include adequate citations on all statements, ideas, data, which are not the results of his research.
- Articles published following scientific fields in the Journal of Cemara Agriculture.
Articles published do not cause a conflict with specific parties or have the potential to disturb the public.
The writers listed in the published section are genuinely those who are competent and have a significant contribution to writing the article published.
The author does not make a double publication of the material to be issued to journals or other means of notification, simultaneously (simultaneously).
- Both the sections and the entire article published have never been published in other media publications.
- Published articles are articles that are genuinely original (original) results of research/ideas/ thoughts of the author.