|Focus & Scope|
The manuscript texts are written in English or Indonesia. Manuscripts will be first reviewed by editorial boards.The main text of a manuscript must be submitted as a Word document (.doc) or Rich Text Format (.rtf) file. The manuscript consists of 5000 words (minimum), well-typed in single column on A4 size paper, use 12 pt of Times New Roman.The manuscript contains an original work and have potentially contribute to the highly scientific advancement.
The manuscript should contain the following section in this order:
- Title : Title of articles in English should describe the main content of manuscripts, be informative, concise, and not too wordy (12-15 words only), and does not contain formulas.
- The author’s name : Full name without academic degrees and titles, written in capital letters. Manuscript written by groups needs to supplemented by complete contact details.
- Name of affiliation for each author : The author name should be accompanied by complete affiliation address, postal code number, telephone number and email address.
- Abstract : Written briefly in English in one paragraph of 150-200 words, containing background, research objectives, methodology, results, conclusion of the study and your research contributions to science.
- Keywords : Written in English 3-5 words or groups of words, written alphabetically.
- Introduction : Explaining the background, problems, importance of research, brief literature review that relates directly to research or previous findings that need to be developed, and ended with a paragraph of research purposes. A balance must be kept between the pure and applied aspects of the subject.The introduction is presented in the form of paragraphs of approximately 1000 words.
- Methods : Make sure that work can be repeated according to the details provided. It contains technical information of the study presented clearly. Therefore, readers can conduct research based on the techniques presented. Materials and equipment specifications are necessary. Approaches or procedures of study together with data analysis methods must be presented.
- Results and Discussion : Well-prepared tables and or figures must be of significant feature of this section, because they convey the major observations to readers. Any information provided in tables and figures should no longer be repeated in the text, but the text should focus on the importance of the principal findings of the study. In general, journal papers will contain three-seven figures and tables. Same data can not be presented in the form of tables and figures. The results of the study are discussed to address the problem formulated, objectives and research hypotheses. It is higly suggested that discussion be focused on the why and how of the research findings can happen and to extend to which the research findins can be applied to other relevant problems.
- Acknowledgement : Contributors who are not mentioned as authors should be acknowledged, and their particular contribution should be described. All sources of funding for the work must be acknowledged, both the research funder and the grant number (if applicable) should be given for each source of funds.
- Conclusion : Conclusion should be withdrawn on the basis of research findings, formulated concerns and research purposes. Conclusion is presented in one paragraph without numerical form of expression. Explain your research contributions to science.
- Manuscripts are written by using standard citation application (Mendeley/Endnote/Zotero).
- APA (American Psychological Association) reference style is required.
- Citing an article written by two authors, both of authors should be mentioned, however, for three and more authors only the first author is mentioned followed by et al., for example: Rahayu & Sudarsono (2015), Subekti et al. (2014). A series of references should be presented in ascending date order (Retnoningsih et al., 2005; Indriyanti et al., 2007; Rahayuningsih, 2010). Different publications with the same author(s) and year will be presented separately, as follows 2013a, 2013b.
- References of unpublished data and personal communication should not appear in the list but should be cited in the text only (e.g., Rifai MA 2015, pers. com. (personal communication); Indriyanti DR 2014, unpublished data).
- In the reference list, the references should be listed in an alphabetical order.
- More or less 80% references for literature reviews should be the recent (up to date) journals published in the last 10 years, but the rest of 20 % references can be cited from research reports and or articles.
Authors who publish with Jurnal Pertanian Cemara agree to the following terms:
- All articles published are Open Access that means they will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We use the CC-BY-SA license options under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0). Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0). CC-BY-SA assures that all works will be available under CC-BY-SA always and no risk of commercial actions against the will of the copyright holder.
- Anyone can use, copy and disseminate the material in any medium or format; as well as re-use, re-mix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially. However, they must acknowledge the authors by giving appropriate credits (cite to the article or content), provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made and use under the same license as the original.
- Authors retain copyright and grant license rights in their article to Universitas Wiraraja as publisher of the Jurnal Pertanian Cemara
- Authors have the right to retain patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights (including research data).
- Authors have the right to proper attribution and credit for the published work.
Copyright Transfer Agreement
- The Authors submitting the manuscripts do so on the understanding that if they are accepted for publications, copyright of the articles shall be assigned to Universitas Wiraraja as publisher of the Jurnal Pertanian Cemara.
- Universitas Wiraraja as publisher of Jurnal Pertanian Cemara, the Editors, and the Editorial Board Members of the Jurnal Pertanian Cemara make every efforts to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements are published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and circulars published in the Jurnal Pertanian Cemara are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
- The publisher may revoke the publication for violating the ethical code of conduct
Names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for purposes other than this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or for the any other party.
Peer Review Process
All submitted manuscripts will be reviewed by Chief Editor on qualification process related to Jurnal Pertanian Cemara criterias by peer blind review. The review process are conducted by reviewer. The author (s) have to revise the manuscript are suggested by reviewers and editorial board. Manuscripts could be rejected and returned to authors to be revised.
The editorial board will decide the final evaluation on the suitability of manuscript for publication. Languages used in this journal are Indonesia or English.
Jurnal Pertanian Cemara is published biannually, in May and Nopember. Published journal contains 6 articles.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Jurnal Pertanian Cemara does NOT apply any Article Processing Charges (APC) as Article Submission Charges.
Jurnal Pertanian Cemara is archived on Garuda (Garda Rujukan Digital).