|Focus & Scope|
|Peer Review Process|
|Open Access Policy|
Journal Jendela Hukum of Law is published regularly, twice a year in April and September by the Faculty of Law, Wiraraja University of Madura as a medium of communication and knowledge development. In each publication, the Journal Jendela Hukum contains 8 (eight) articles on the results of research or legal studies, reviews of legal figures & thoughts, conceptual articles, and reviews of new books in the field of Law.
This Writing Guide is intended as a guide for writers in making manuscripts and sending them to the editor, as well as a reference for editors and reviewers in evaluating manuscripts. Academics, researchers, practitioners, and activists who care about community and legal issues who intend to submit their manuscripts to the Journal Jendela Hukum are expected to understand these writing instructions, including:
- The submitted manuscript is an original scientific work and does not contain elements of plagiarism.
- Manuscripts are typed with 1.5 spacing on A4 paper, 10-25 pages long and submitted no later than 2 months before the month of publication in soft copy (file). The manuscript file on soft copy is typed using Times New Roman font with font 12.
- Articles published in this journal include articles on research results, conceptual ideas in the field of law and review of new books in the field of law.
- All essays are written in the form of essays accompanied by sub-chapters (headings) of each section, except for the introduction which is presented without sub-chapters. (all letters in bold)
- Each essay/work is in the form of a legal article with the following systematic: (a) Abstract (made in Indonesian), (b) Introduction (c) Discussion containing analysis of problems, objectives to be achieved, (d) Closing containing conclusions (e) Reading List.
- Author's name without academic degree/rank/position.
- Keywords are words that reflect the concept of substance
- Reference library: in note (name - year) or footnote.
The citation sources are written in Chicago (The Chicago Manual of Style, 17th edition, 2017) and Turabian (A Manual for Writers, 9th edition, 2018) styles adapted to the Indonesian language.
Footnote Writing Example:
Satjipto Rahardjo, Hukum dan Perilaku (Jakarta: Penerbit Buku Kompas, 2019), h. 67.
Soetandyo Wignjosoebroto, Penelitian Hukum dan Hakikatnya sebagai Penelitian Ilmiah dalam Metode Penelitian Hukum: Konstelasi dan Refleksi, (Jakarta: Yayasan Obor Indonesia, 2016), h. 84.
- The reading list is presented following the procedure as in the following example and is sorted alphabetically and chronologically.
Example of Writing a Reading List:
Kansil C. S. T, 2016, Pengantar Ilmu Hukum Dan Tata Hukum Indonesia, Balai Pustaka, Jakarta.
Djoko Prakoso, dan Nurwachid, 2018, Studi tentang pendapat-pendapat mengenai efektivitas pidana mati di indonesia dewasa ini, Ghalia Indonesia, Jakarta.
- Manuscripts are typed with due observance of the rules for the use of punctuation and spelling contained in the enhanced Indonesian Spelling Guidelines (Depdikbud, 1987).
- Each author whose manuscript is published is given 1 copy of the Journal Jendela Hukum.